COVID-19 Vaccination Programme Updates
Click the links below for useful information
We are aware of letters being sent out by NHS England with an invite to have your COVID vaccination at Blackburn Cathedral.
If you do not wish to take up this offer for any reason, please wait for our phone call to invite you to book an appointment here at the health centre.
At the moment we have no timescale, but please be aware we will contact you with an appointment as soon as we possibly can.
Please could we remind all patients not to contact the surgery regarding the COVID vaccination.
We are in the process of contacting patients in the following order of group priority:
- all those 80 years of age and over
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
This is a staggered process, so please can we ask again that you wait to be contacted.
Thank you for your co-operation.